Bernard Marr gathered his top 10 career lessons to take to heart now. He has found that people often take the nose-to-the-grindstone advice and then learn too late in their careers that there’s more to life (and success) than just keeping busy. AHD was developed to support #5 and #7.
Source: LinkedIn, September 18, 2017. Here are the 10 ten career lessons from Bernard Marr:
- Life is short.
- Social networks matter.
- Sacrificing your health for success or wealth isn’t worth it.
- None of the best moments of your life will take place looking at a screen
- Never stop learning.
- You can go fast alone, but you can go farther together.
- Worrying doesn’t achieve anything.
- Failure is not an end.
- Happiness is a journey, not a destination.