More people are raising goats. While the goat farming resources are many, too much information can be a detriment. There are different suggestions for manger design, theories about feeding kids and vague generalities about goat milk quality. Customers need guidance. A free guide from Countryside is now available for downloading.
Source: Countryside Daily, December 16, 2017.
The guide is written in straightforward language, no jargon. It delivers all of the basics:
- Learn the ins and outs of goat farming
- Discover how to raise goats that are happy, healthy, productive and fun
- Enjoy the fruits of your labors in milk and cheese
- Choose the best goats for your needs and preferences, whatever they are
- Become an expert on goat farming, no matter what your level of previous experience
INSIGHTS: Guides like this one can educate clients, as well as team members.